Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding Gifts

Though I'm not crazy about being home, one nice thing is to see friends and family before we bop off on another adventure. Last Friday Greg's mother surprised us with a beautiful dinner at Elizabeth's Chophouse to celebrate our wedding. It was really very nice, she and Greg's grandma decorated the table with all sorts of cute wedding stuff including candles and little scrapbook graphic things that were adorable. It was really unexpected and so nice. The picture above showcases two of the  gifts we got, a wonderful engraved silver cup for sabbath and a groovy new camera. Greg is totally in love with this camera and is using it all over. While  I haven't had the chance to use it much myself yet, I have to say it takes pretty nice pics. So much love and thanks to my mom-in-law and grandma-in-law for a really great evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment