Monday, February 1, 2010

Last Day

It's 8:50 am, Monday Feb 1st. Everything in the house is pretty much packed up and most of the cleaning is done. This is our last day in this house that we have spent a little over four years in. And its been an interesting and full four years. From these walls I really got my illustration career off the ground, Greg earned his master's degree and Celia transitioned from child to teen. We learned to be a family here. Sometimes weren't so great, like the medical issues, but other times, like getting engaged, were golden. But the time has come to move on. When we return from our adventure abroad we will be continuing on in this new chapter, moving to a new home or perhaps two depending on how Greg's career pursuits go. This transition has been emotional on all of us but in time I think the growth we gain will be worth it. 

I don't know what the future holds but I hope it is good things. This morning my kabbalah email emphasized certainty, to quote...To see real miracles occur, shut down doubts when seemingly insurmountable obstacles confront you. Shift your focus away from outcomes.... And while the idea of possible events that may seem like insurmountable obstacles makes me a bit nervous, i will do my best to remember that everything will turn out ok and all will be as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment